God has called us as believers to encourage one another as we grow in the faith. Guest blogging is a great way to share what God has taught you with your brothers and sisters in Christ. If you would like to guest blog for this website, please read through the following before submitting your post below. Thank you!
What should I write about?
All teaching must be measured against the Word of God, which is our ultimate source of truth. Likewise, your post should reflect the truths of God and be rooted in Scripture.
All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work. – 2 Timothy 3:16
What are the guidelines?
- Your post needs to be original and not previously published either online or in print.
- Summaries or “sneak previews” linking to your guest post are encouraged, but please refrain from publishing your post anywhere else online.
- A short author bio (including a picture) are also encouraged. You may also submit links to your blog and social media pages.
- Please ensure that your post is at least 700 words long and no more than 1,500.
- No photos are necessary as I will provide them.
What about editing?
- I am a grammar nerd, so I may edit your post for punctuation, spelling, etc. I will not make any other adjustments without contacting you for approval.
- Pictures may also be edited for size if necessary.
When will my post be published?
I most likely won’t submit every guest post I receive. Please don’t be discouraged. I make an effort to follow the Lord’s lead in everything, and I will do the same when I decide whether or not to publish guest posts.
If your post is approved for publishing, I will contact you to let you know of the publishing date.
How do I submit a post?
If you have a guest post that you would like to share on this website, please submit your post to the following email address: contact at alyssajhoward dot com
Be sure to include your name, email address, and your website or blog address with your submission.
*Unless otherwise indicated, Scripture quotations taken from the NASB.