God has called us as believers to encourage one another as we grow in the faith. Guest blogging is a great way to share what God has taught you with your brothers and sisters in Christ. If you would like to guest blog for this website, please read through the following before submitting your post below. Thank you!
What should I write about?
All teaching must be measured against the Word of God, which is our ultimate source of truth. Likewise, your post should reflect the truths of God and be rooted in Scripture.
All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right. – 2 Timothy 3:16 (NLT)
What are the guidelines?
- Your post needs to be original and not previously published either online or in print.
- Summaries or “sneak previews” linking to your guest post are encouraged, but please refrain from publishing your post anywhere else online. (Search engines frown upon duplicate content.)
- A short author bio (including a picture) are also encouraged. You may also submit a link to your blog and up to three social media pages.
- Please ensure that your post is at least 300 words long and no more than 1,000.
- No photos are necessary as I will provide them. 🙂
What about editing?
- I am a grammar nerd, so I will probably edit your post for punctuation, spelling, etc. I will not make any other adjustments without contacting you for approval.
- Pictures may also be edited for size if necessary.
When will my post be published?
I most likely won’t submit every guest post I receive. Please don’t be discouraged. I make an effort to follow the Lord’s lead in everything, and I will do the same when I decide whether or not to publish guest posts.
If your post is approved for publishing, I will contact you to let you know of the publishing date.
How do I submit a post?
If you have a guest post that you would like to share on this website, please submit your post to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include your name, email address, and your website or blog address with your submission.